Other not-amusing things:
- Went to a house in the country with a sign that said, "NO TRESPASSING - SURVIVORS PROSECUTED" then when I got to the door the guy decided to be clever and pull the "we didn't order any pizza" gag (<---just FYI, this is not funny). Also, there was a giant grasshopper on the edge of his door. I tried very calmly to ask him to please not shoo it towards me as it was likely that I would drop the pizza in an attempt to save myself (from what I don't know. Hey, I said it was irrational!)
- The guy that always always tips a dollar. He always has a coupon; always puts it on his credit card; always has a half-ashed cigarette dangling from his mouth.
- The guy who couldn't fit through the door and stiffed me. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fat people, I'm not the fittest person myself, but to deliver pizza to someone who is so wide that they can't fit through the door is disheartening. I guess he can't afford a tip because he spends all his fucking money on food.
Things that were amusing or at least not not amusing (I can haz colleege dehgree now? lol):
- The smell of pizza. After almost a week without it I walked in and was in heaven. I miss the smell of pizza when I'm gone.
- Props to Day Driver, J/K, and Gelwyn for keeping up. Malibu Ken called in sick and we were pretty busy but we didn't bicker, we didn't waste time, we got the pizza out to the hungry masses.
I made $42 off 13 deliveries. To give you some idea of how shitty that is, that means I averaged a little over $2 per tip (a completely unacceptable amount).