- A customer had two (working) Star Trek arcade games taking up most of his tiny living room
- Crew pie- I can't adequately describe the joy of having free-reign on a pizza
- A completely unexpected $5 tip from a previously problematic customer (last time they ordered a half meats/half veggie and skinny bopper didn't cut it exactly down the middle so they made me take out a remake)
- A "verbal tip"* from a customer *this is when customers think that telling me what a great job I did is substitute for the tip; that somehow the enormous pride I will have in a job-well-done is as satisfying as getting money.
- Delivering to an industrial area on a Sunday - there are too many blunt objects/chainsaws/heavy crushing equipment (with which to kill me), too many convenient drains (into which my blood can be washed), and too few witnesses for my comfort
- A customer who swore she told MonkeyWrench she was paying by check and acted like I was accusing her of something by calling in to pre-authorize the check. Her response was "but I tipped on the check" like somehow tipping meant the rules didn't apply to her.