I've christened a new bopper, Robot Bopper. Thing two and Happy Bopper are both avoiding him for some reason. He is a little weird though I think it's just him being a goody-goody and socially stunted.
Two customers that didn't amuse me:
- The hairy guy who ordered the pizza well done, complained that I was early, then proceeded to demand to check the pizza for its well-done-ness before giving me the money.
- The girl who gave me $1 Jefferson gold dollar coins as part of my payment. Do I look like a vending machine?
Got stuck with dishes, which take me forever, so here are the 10 things I hate about dishes.
- Sanitizer - it smells yucky
- Floaties - I have to rinse everything before it goes in my dishwasher, floaties completely gross me out
- It takes forever - mostly because of #2, 5, 6, 7, and 8
- When I put away the dishes and my hands are still wet and the water drips down my arms into my armpits and shirt
- Watching dishwater drain because the floor-drain overflows if I let too much water out at once
- Not enough room to drain the dishes causing me to have to wash a mini-batch then put them away
- Dishes that are too large even for an industrial sink
- When other people do dishes and I find grease pencil/actual grease left on the dishes and so have to re-wash them
- When I accidentally spray myself with the sprayer
- When I cut myself on the tomato torture device/slicer/knives
Ended up with $32 off 10 which comes to approximately $2 average tip.