Tuesday, September 22

Pictures - Pink Blowies and A Dark Road


A pretty pink blowie. There were a few of these off some weeds in a lady's yard. She gave me a pitiful tip, I made sure to spread some of the beauty in her yard.


The mess I have to clean up after massacring tomatoes.


The driveway for a house out in the country. The house numbers on this county road are wonky so I ended up missing the driveway and having to call.

J/K's legs on a slow Saturday chilling under the driver station.

A statue on a customer's porch. I love the way she looks like she's been split in half and is reforming with goo.

4 comments:

Heather C said...

Only the last two pictures are showing up!

Pizza Girl said...

Heather,

Thanks for the heads up! I had tried to grab some pics off my Twitpic and it seems they broke. Everything's from my Flickr now so they should stay up into eternity.

Heather C said...

Yup, fixed! Thanks!

TringulaDating said...

nice blog on pizza girls