Saturday, December 13

I've been bad blogger this week. I worked Monday and can't remember anything that happened. Worked Wednesday an only got one (barely) acceptable tip but Stinky was off so that was nice, but StripperGirl is starting to get on my nerves. She is catty and gossipy. She claims to have this fiance that she loves so much, yet I never see her doing anything but flirting with her ex who works at the store. Thursday I got better tips but Stinky was working. This ignoring him is working a little, but we really haven't had an opportunity to butt heads yet. Guess we'll see what happens this morning. Last night was good. I hit the pizza-groove and happened to be in and out of the store at exactly the right time to pretty much always be on a run. Of course, part of the problem is when we were slow at 7 they started sending everyone home and then we got smashed. I ended up with a quad because of it and two of the four tipped decently.

Wednesday I...
Drove 27 miles for 6 deliveries,
made 10.37 in tips (0 , 3 , 1.02 , 1.10 , 0 , 3.25 , 2),
and essentially made $11.25 an hour.

Thursday I...
Drove 29 miles for 4 deliveries,
made $15.79 in tips (3 , 3 , 4.79 , 5),
and essentially made $12.03 an hour.

Last night I...
Drove 29 miles for 10 deliveries,
made $29.77 in tips (4 , 3.78 , 0 , 1.59 , .65 , 4 , 4 , 3 , 1.15 , 7.60),
and essentially made $16.76 an hour.

No comments: