Yesterday's shift went well, we were steady but not busy. I gave notice to my boss but then kind-of took it back, so he's probably confused. He seemed mad when I told him the reason that I'm leaving is that Stinky is an asshole. He was probably mad because I said it just like that.
Saw the back of a row of houses reflected perfectly in their little neighborhood drainage pond **cough, cough** I mean private lake. In that moment, it was one of the prettiest things I've seen lately.
Last night I dreamed that I was a pizza going through the oven over and and over again.
I've accepted a position at Crazy Hippie Pizza Place, but now I'm not so sure, so I've mad a pros and cons list.
Crazy Hippie Pizza Place
- No StinkyButtFace
- Higher base pay
- Slower business, so less stress, more free time
- Cool new pizza
- Effectively a pay cut because of slower business
- Free time makes me clean, when I run out of cleaning free time makes me crazy
- Further away from home
- Don't really know the delivery area as well
- Would have to buy my own driving record, MASPSGO, and duplicate SS card (cuz I can't find mine)
Current Pizza Place
- Busy business keeps me busy, never run out of cleaning
- Higher pay means less stress about money
- Already know the delivery area
- Like (most) of the people there already
- I'm results driven, so I like it when it's busy and I get to make a bigger impact
- StinkyButtFace stresses me out, a lot
- Can be chaotic in a bad way
- Lower starting rate means that when we're not busy I make less money
I honestly don't know what to do.
I haven't really been writing down my stats this week. I don't know why. Mostly because I've been too stressed out to find comfort in the numbers. Partly because I was using a rental car until yesterday.