Saturday, November 15

11/15 New Jefe

Started out today in a bad mood. We have a new boss, hereafter known as El Jefe, and he's exerting his will and hyper-organizedness, which I would normally fully appreciate if I wasn't trying to have as little responsibility at this job as possible. He makes me so frustrated with how efficient and rules-oriented he is because it infects me and I go above-and-beyond my call of duty as a pizza girl. I don't know how to be a slacker.

I delivered to a Scammer that looked like Kimbo Slice + a decade of alcoholism. He ordered a Pepperoni and Sausage and a Ham and Sausage, then after they were delivered (by someone else) called and said he was allergic to ham and wanted a new pizza delivered. So El Jefe, suspecting that it was a scam told him we'd only take it out to him if we got the old pizza back and sent me to deliver the second one. When I got there he said that no one ever told him that he had to give the pizza back and that he gave the "pizza to his mama." Also, his doormat said "GO AWAY."

Stinky Butt Face, formerly known as Indian Jerk (my husband suggested the more appropriate nickname), stole more orders and still stunk. Everyone but him seems to have noticed the horrible aroma, but no one seems willing to offend him by saying anything.

Where I injured myself: Cut on my left middle finger that I didn't find out about until I used the Hand Sanitizer and it started stinging like crazy.

Today I...
Drove 94 miles for 13 deliveries (which is terrible!),
Received $49.29 in tips (2.28 , 3 , 2 , 5 , 5 , 3 , 0 , 2 , 5 , 5 , 5.14 , 4.53 , 7.34),
and essentially made $14.18 an hour.

No comments: