Sunday, October 12

10/12 What A Day


Never a dull day.

I had several giggly 15 year old girls answer the door dressed as hookers and squealing, "It's a girl driver! Oh my God, get dressed." The situation was amusing, the girls were annoying.

This guy in one of the rich neighborhoods had some sort of designer dog that looked like a horribly inbred Chow. I swear I did a double take because I thought he had a capibara that just had awesomely luxurious fur.

I locked my keys in the car and had to hoof it to the front of the neighborhood I was in while my husband came to bring me his keys. I felt like a moron, especially when one of the other delivery drivers stopped to see if they could help.

Today I...
Drove 87 miles for 18 deliveries,
Averaged 22.1 miles per gallon,
Worked 7 hours
Got $54.33 in tips (2 , 4 , 2 , 5 , 3 , 0 , .96 , 5.28 , 4 , .10 , 2.44 , 3.10 , 4.44 , 4 , 1 , 5.12 , 3 , 4)
and was effectively paid $13.47 an hour.

No comments: