Friday, July 16

7/15 "I love you" and not quite the end

I don't know where to begin. This might be the beginning of the end (entirely dependent on how tonight goes), so all night last night, of course, was not miserable at all and instead I couldn't see anything but the things that I like about working at that store:

  • Mama Bear was being awesome.
  • Hopped on the make-line with ButtSweat Bopper, who really is very nice
  • We have a new driver who is incredibly androgynous looking, but has a masculine voice, so I'm going to go with the assumption that he's male. Regardless, he's pretty, genuinely pretty. He should be in one of those magazine ads where they dress up androgynous pretty people in preppy clothes and have them gallivant in a field of wheat.
  • Name Bopper (now a driver) yelled "I love you" as I walked out the door at the end of my shift, gonna miss that kid
One thing I won't miss:

Stupid ladies who don't tip me. I even apologized that the pizza had gotten there at the outside of our time estimate (just under an hour). Hate that lady and all of the people like her.

I made $42 off of 10 deliveries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog over the last months, so I'm sad to see the end in sight. Thanks to you I always pretip my pizza order and I appreciate service staff everywhere more. Thanks for writing.

SkippyMom said...

Well this is sad. I, too, have enjoyed your blog - but onto bigger and better things right?

Good luck. Wish you could stay, but understand.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate you reading. This isn't the end for me, so even though I won't have crazy delivery stories, I hope you stick around to see where this pizza adventure takes me.