Saturday, May 15

5/14 An all around awesome night

I only took 6 deliveries last night but with the exception of one they were all excellent.

Right off the bat I got assigned a double with a $5 pre-tipper. My other delivery was a 5 pizza order. There seemed to be some sort of neighborly get-together going on because there were kids everywhere and parents lounging around in patio chairs. That one tipped 14! It's not often that I get more than 5. I can probably count on my hands the number of times I've gotten more than $10. It just makes my day, puts me in a smiley good mood, and sets a great tone for the rest of the evening.

The rest of the evening didn't let me down either. I don't even really have anything to talk about for what happened the rest of the evening:

Videogame Boy ordered pizza but the driver who got it on his route wouldn't switch with me because his other delivery was a $6 pretip. Honestly, I wouldn't have switched either. I ended up getting $7 total off the double I took instead, so even if Videogame Boy only tipped $2, the other driver came out ahead.

I got a bit irritated at the beginning of my shift because Raggedy, HouseElf, and FannyPack were all standing around while I worked cut station. I was really rockin cut station but the bottle neck was going on at makeline so things were coming out a bit slowly. I tried suggesting that they go help there, but they pretty much brushed me off and tried to "help" me on cut station to look busy.

My end-of-night job was easy, it was some nice icing on my cupcake night.

I made $39 off of 6 deliveries. A tip average of $5.21.

No comments: