Monday, March 1

2/26 A Very Smooth Shift

Friday went very smoothly. I had 13 deliveries and, except for the last one, none were remarkable. I'm getting to know our delivery area better and that is making it easier to take four and five deliveries at a time and still get them there in a reasonable amount of time. I'm getting used to apartment complexes and the peculiarities of their numbering schemes. At the last one the guy pulled the "we didn't order any pizza" joke. I don't think I can adequately convey how not-funny that joke is. It's not funny to me in particular because I have on rare occasion ended up at the wrong house.

I made $53 off of those 13 deliveries, an average tip of $2.79 per delivery.

2 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Came by from Aion's site, I find your blog and writing style so interesting! :)
Have a great day!
Betty

Erika said...

Found you via "I Blog Your Profile".....great stuff. I had been in and out of customer service (restaurant and retail) for about 12 years so your blog made me wince a little. So impressed that you can do your job and still love it.