Monday, December 8

12/7 Closing and Another Dream

I dreamed last night that I was going into surgery and when they opened me up instead of internal organs I was full of Peppertini peppers.

I closed for the first time last night. I'm pretty good at cleaning, so the time went fast and hanging out with El Jefe wasn't bad. I decided to stay instead of going to Crazy Hippie Pizza Place. Honestly, I think I was just mad when I went and put in other applications. My new strategy is to ignore Stinky completely. I'm going to pretend like he isn't there and let all of his ridiculousness roll off me. If he continues being a butthead he's going to piss off enough other people that I won't have to worry about it.

A sampling of my tip statistics:
I receive about 30% tips $4 or above, 44% tips between $2 and $3.99, and 26% tips below $2.
So far on Wednesdays I only receive about 21% bad tips but on Saturdays I recieve about 28% bad tips.
I've averaged $13.44 an hour over all of my shifts.
**Note: As the number and variety of my shifts increases the validity of my statistics will increase.

Last night I...
Drove 63 miles for 10 delivieries,
Worked 6.75 hours,
Made $29.77 in tips (4.16 , 10 , 2.48 , 2 , 0 , 1.55 , 2.90 , 1.91 , 1.77 , 3),
and essentially made $11.48 an hour.

No comments: