Sunday, December 7

12/6 A Dream and a Conundrum

Yesterday's shift went well, we were steady but not busy.  I gave notice to my boss but then kind-of took it back, so he's probably confused.  He seemed mad when I told him the reason that I'm leaving is that Stinky is an asshole.  He was probably mad because I said it just like that.

Saw the back of a row of houses reflected perfectly in their little neighborhood drainage pond **cough, cough** I mean private lake.  In that moment, it was one of the prettiest things I've seen lately.

Last night I dreamed that I was a pizza going through the oven over and and over again.

I've accepted a position at Crazy Hippie Pizza Place, but now I'm not so sure, so I've mad a pros and cons list.

Crazy Hippie Pizza Place
Pros
  • No StinkyButtFace
  • Higher base pay
  • Slower business, so less stress, more free time
  • Cool new pizza
  • Change
Cons
  • Effectively a pay cut because of slower business
  • Free time makes me clean, when I run out of cleaning free time makes me crazy
  • Further away from home
  • Don't really know the delivery area as well
  • Would have to buy my own driving record, MASPSGO, and duplicate SS card (cuz I can't find mine)
Current Pizza Place
Pros
  • Busy business keeps me busy, never run out of cleaning
  • Higher pay means less stress about money
  • Already know the delivery area
  • Like (most) of the people there already
  • I'm results driven, so I like it when it's busy and I get to make a bigger impact
Cons
  • StinkyButtFace stresses me out, a lot
  • Can be chaotic in a bad way
  • Lower starting rate means that when we're not busy I make less money
I honestly don't know what to do.

I haven't really been writing down my stats this week.  I don't know why.  Mostly because I've been too stressed out to find comfort in the numbers.  Partly because I was using a rental car until yesterday.

No comments: