Thursday, January 1

New Years Eve

I worked last night and it wasn't too bad except that we were staffed in the store like a Monday instead of like New Years Eve and so it got a little crazy for a while.  I got a $10 tip from a lady even after I forgot to take a pen with me so she had to scavenge for her own.  I also delivered to a lady in giant footie-pajamas.  She had to be 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide.  I didn't know they made footie-pajamas that big.

After work I decided to spend New Years Eve partying with Stoner Manager but he was closing so I ended up ringing in the New Year at work which I guess is kind-of fitting being that I spend so much time there already.  We actually didn't leave the store until 1:30 because DevilEyes was the closing driver and he was completely useless at closing.  I, off the clock, ended up sweeping behind him because the crappy job he was doing bothered me that much.   ...seven hours later...  I got home at 8:30 this morning, just in time to catch 4 hours of sleep before my parents brought the kids back from a week at my grandparents.  I tried to catch more sleep before work but I ended up calling in to work because I'm in no shape to drive.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: